Lodge Terms & Conditions
Please see our full lodge booking terms and conditions which apply when making your booking direct with High Lodge. Please note when a deposit has been paid for your holiday, you agree to all booking terms and conditions as stated below.
Booking & Cancellation Conditions
- All bookings must be made by those aged 18years and over.
- A non-refundable booking deposit of £100.00 per lodge is required to secure your booking. Final balance is due 2 calendar months prior to stay, eg if your arrival date is 30th September, final balance will be due 30th July.
- Should you need to make changes to your booking, you will need to notify us as soon as possible. Any changes to your booking at anytime will incur a £50.00 per lodge administration charge. Please note any changes to bookings will be quoted at the current price and therefore may incur additional costs.
- Cancellations made up until 2 months prior to your stay will result in loss of your £100.00 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made within 2 months prior to your stay will result in loss of full payment.
- Our bookings DO NOT include holiday insurance, therefore we recommend you arrange adequate holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
Use Of The Property
- Lodges will be available between 3-4pm on arrival day. Please contact us prior to your arrival if you plan on arriving after 5pm to arrange key collection and access to the park as our reception is not manned 24hrs.
- Check out – lodges must be departed by 10am on departure day.
- All children (under 18yrs) staying in the lodges must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians at all times.
- No furniture, bedding, crockery or cutlery is to be moved between lodges.
- All lodges are NON-SMOKING. We reserve the right to make an additional charge for cleaning should you be found to be smoking/have smoked within your lodge.
- Please note pets are not permitted within our Lakeview or Waters Edge lodges. Pets are however welcome within our Claywood lodges and a designated area within our clubhouse.
- You and all members of your party agree to keep your lodge clean and tidy, to leave lodges in a similar condition as when you checked in, to behave in a way at all times whilst onsite that does not break any law, not to use your accommodation for any illegal or commercial use and not to sublet your accommodation without our prior consent.
- Guests must not behave in an anti social manner, breach the peace or otherwise disrupt or effect the enjoyment of others.
- For the enjoyment of other guests, we kindly ask that noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- Please note we do not currently have electric car charging points and do not allow charging of electric vehicles from your lodge. Please see our reception on arrival who can direct you to the nearest facility with electric car charging points.
Use Of Facilities
- Hot tubs that are provided are unsupervised, therefore used entirely at your own risk. We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in the need to drain and refill, a charge of £50.00 will be made to the lead booking name. Guides to the proper use of hot tubs can be found within each lodge.
- When hot tubs are drained and refilled between guests we cannot guarantee that your hot tub will have reached the optimum temperature on your arrival, as the water takes several hours to heat up.
- BBQ’s are permitted on the designated BBQ stand on your balcony. For use with disposable BBQ’s only (available to purchase onsite).
Cleaning and Damage
- The lodges and contents must be taken care of and on departure left in a clean and tidy condition. Any losses, damage and/or additional cleaning will be charged for if the lodge is left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- All lodges are NON-SMOKING. We reserve the right to make an additional cleaning charge should you be found to be smoking/have smoked within your lodge.
- Any damage, loss or breakages must be reported to reception as soon as possible. Any damages will be repaired as soon as practical.
- Lost property will be kept for a period of 1 month and if unclaimed will be donated to local charity shops. For small items up to 1kg, a fee of £10 is payable to arrange postage and packing of any lost property to be returned. Larger/heavier items will need to be quoted on request.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- High Lodge cannot be liable for any change or cancellation which is a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, for example, fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions and epidemics.
- We hope your holiday runs smoothly but if you do have a complaint it is essential that you report it to reception or our out of hours immediately so we can do our best to resolve it. We cannot accept claims for compensation lodged after departure as it is no longer possible to investigate the problem and take remedial action. High Lodge will not be liable for any sudden invasion of pests, noise disruption from neighbouring properties or breakdown of appliances, although breakdowns will be fixed or replaced as soon as possible.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of property details on the website, all statements made are in good faith and are for guidelines only. Photos, maps and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.
- Our Wi-Fi is normally a reliable service but as this is a shared connection we cannot always guarantee bandwidth for individual lodges. High Lodge will not be held responsible for loss of connection due to local, national or provider connection issues.