£7.00 per person
Individuals, families and corporate groups can all enjoy a pleasant, friendly surroundings and excellent fishing at High Lodge, Suffolk.
The site currently has 2 lakes, each approximately half an acre in size, on which a range of fishing techniques is suitable. One lake is situated in front of our holiday lodges which provide fishing for the holiday lodge customers only. The other lake is positioned close to our main club house and is open to the public and corporate giving easy access to the numerous facilities which includes free car parking, refreshments and toilet facilities at High Lodge.
Both lakes contain a mix of coarse fish including Carp up to 20Ibs+, Tench, Roach, Rudd & Perch, all of which should prove some excellent sport for the pleasure and match angler alike throughout the year.
Please note fishing at High Lodge is bailiff controlled and therefore a National Rod Licence and High Lodge Fishing Permit are both required to fish the lakes. Under 12's must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Weekly - £20.00 per person
Short Break (3/4 nights) - £15.00 per person
- No fires on bank
- Barbless hooks only
- No night fishing (not applicable to lodge guests)
- No ground bait loose feed only
- No bolt rigs (sliding rigs only)
- Fishing from designated pegs
- No litter
- Unhooking mats must be used
- Adult supervision for those under 12 years
- No keep nets (competitions only)
- No dogs permitted
- Rods not to be left unattended
- One rod per person one hook per rig
- No nuts or cat meat
- No fish to be taken home